GFRP – the high-tech material of today
Glass fibre reinforced plastic (fibreglass) is a material composed of glass fibres and a TS polymers (usually polyester resins). The individual material components can be processed in a way that allows product properties to be adapted to almost every need.
Glass fibre reinforced plastic (GFRP) are a winner with customers due to its many advantages.
Glass fibre reinforced plastic can achieve greater solidity than concrete, metal, wood or ceramic building materials and at the same time is lighter and more resistant to corrosion.
Properties of GFRP:
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Good insulating properties
- Good mechanical characteristics
- Excellent weathering resistance
- Great design flexibility in respect of forming
- Minor thermal conductivity
It has a wide range of applications; apart from naval, vehicle body and aircraft construction, glass fibre reinforced plastic is also used as a tried and tested load-bearing construction material in the building and construction industry.
My key service:
- Expert assessment
- On-site project support and consultation
- On-site project implementation (in cooperation with TDC)
- Drawing up tender texts
- Lectures / seminars
Take advantage of my many years of experience in dealing with GFRP. Contact us